HUMAN RIGHTS MANAGEMENT CHARTER
As a leading company in eco-friendly future energy supply, we strive to fulfill our social responsibility
by actively practicing human rights management that upholds human dignity and values,
contributing to the development of the national economy through a stable power supply,
and pursuing sustainable development along with our stakeholders.
To this end, we proudly introduce our Human Rights Management Charter which outlines
the standards of behavior and codes of ethical conduct that all employees should observe in order to
improve human dignity and values throughout all our business activities.
- 1One, we shall respect international standards and norms on human rights, including the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- 1One, we shall prevent human rights violations in advance and strive for active relief from human rights violations.
- 1One, we shall not discriminate against any stakeholders, including our own officers and employees, based on race, religion, physical impediment, gender, birthplace, age or political opinion.
- 1One, we shall guarantee the freedom of our employees to organize and engage in collective bargaining.
- 1One, we shall not allow any form of forced or child labor.
- 1One, we shall improve industrial safety and health by creating a safe and sanitary working environment.
- 1One, we shall treat our suppliers fairly and support and cooperate with them in practicing human rights management.
- 1One, we shall respect the human rights of local residents and pursue win-win development with them; and.
- 1One, we shall comply with environmental laws and regulations at home and abroad, and endeavor to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
To observe the above standards, we pledge to do our best to establish and spread human rights management,
so that all stakeholders, including employees, can be guaranteed universal freedoms, rights and human dignity.
Officers and Employees of KOREA SOUTHERN POWER Co., Ltd.