the source of life, the basis of living
Our company understands that the "environment is the source of life, the basis of living," which is why we produce environmentally sound electric power and uphold environmental protection policies.
We embrace the notion of "Sustainable Development" by balancing environmental conservation and economic growth in reference to the basic spirit of environmental policy. We continuously promote environmental improvement and regularly perform environmental impact assessments for all business activities.
We make clear the organization of responsibility and duty for preventing environmental pollution and educate all of our staff to act as guardians of the environment.
We set strict self-management targets and minimize pollutant emissions in adherence with local government and regulations for operating our power plant facilities, with consideration of each facility's unique characteristics.
We firmly emphasize environmental management transparency and reliability in the electric power business by making our environmental infor mation public and through our open environmental management system (ISO 14001).
We are the first to construct an interdependent relationship with the local community by maximizing our resources through the recycling of generation byproducts.
- We are the first to construct a community through lasting local business support and awareness that our Environmental Policy performance entrusts upon our staff's tireless determination and persistence. This also depends on staff from associated firms, construction corporation staff, and as well as myself to execute it to cooperatively achieve our best.
Course of Performance
of nature and mankind
Contribution to with
- Construction of environmental
- Converting waste into resource
Maximization of recycling
- Positive countermeasure
to environmental regulations
- Mutual existence with community Opened
Establishment of sympathy to environment Making
all personnel environment-keepers
Construction of environmental management system (ISO 14001) to secure a competitive edge
Establishment of a facility operation system suitable to the new paradigm
Mutual existence of power plant operations with the community
Conversion of byproducts into resources and pursuing improvements in recycling
Duties for concentrated performance of improvement of environment management efficiency
Construction of environmental management system to secure a competitive edge
- Establishment of strategic countermeasures for the climate change convention
- Timely survey of environmental impact assessments and intense concentration on post environmental management
Facility operation optimization
- Construction of optimal environmental facility operation systems
- Application of method for determining the optimal temperature of warm water exhaust and recycling as an effective resource
- Intense control of nitrogen oxide emissions
Construction of environmental management system for mutual existence with the community
- Construction of preventive environmental management system
- Reinforcing environmental promotion activities for building electric power industry support
- Reduction and removal of community problems through mediation of common environment-related conflicts
Conversion of byproducts into resources and continuous recycling improvements
- Establishing a method for recycling coal ash and desulfurized gypsum
- Efficient use of waste resources